Kw- Genesi Kw- Genesi

omfg!

Dude you have to continue this addicting trance song! All you used is soooo smooth :D

10/10

I'll download when it's done.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Alright, thats two so far. I'll send you a PM when i make it longer. :)

Feel The Summer - Mjattie Feel The Summer - Mjattie

mjattie responds:

thanks CrazyBenji

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Hey! Awsome!

I tried to contact you but it seems i need to be in ur buddy list :p
SO yeah, awsome song, I found the notes and i can play it on my piano xD
I made a House/ Trance remix wich is basically inspired by thoses notes but i changed alot ofthings so its not really a remix but i gave you credits:
http://www.newgrounds.com/ audio/listen/ 257728 (remove spaces)
ANyway keep it up!

Roller Coaster Junkie Remix Roller Coaster Junkie Remix

Well..

Well.. You Just took the real song and added ur beat and effect (great job about that). But you just cutted at some place and added some effects to the voice at some part for a kinda reverb effect. It's great but you could have redone the melody to ur style..so well..don't hope to have better than a 7/10 & 4/5.

NIN-Survivalism (house remix) NIN-Survivalism (house remix)

Wow!

Yo dude i started House Music and those Drums are simply awsome :O Can you give me tips? Awsome remix :p Vocals fitted well :)
Faved

jarrydn responds:

Cheers brah :)

Kicks are pretty simple. Find a good sample to work off of, then compress and EQ to taste. I try not to let my kick drum get too "airy", give it a bit of a boost (with moderate amount of Q) at around 50hz, and carve a bit out of the 100-200hz range to make some room for the bass.

As for stuff like hats, download as many 130 - 140 bpm hat loops as you can find. Quite alot of the loops I find tend to have claps or snares in them, and once you cut out all the low end (about 500hz and down), they go real nice, thin and fidgety :). Then it's just a matter of chopping and re-arranging your loops for interest.

If I need a meatier snare, I'll just grab a 909 snare and compress the hell out of it :]

+After the Fallout+ +After the Fallout+

OMG!!!

NIice!!! hey you have to tell me where did you got that saxophone sound! Im making a song and I NEED saxophone in it!!! please tell me!!

Electro Track {WIP} Electro Track {WIP}

Hey!

NIce! but you could do a song with the little "Old Radio" sound if you know what im talking about :)
I'M in to House / Electro these times. Culd you tell me more about the clap and the kick you used?
Thans, keep up the good work.

Awake - Eternity Awake - Eternity

Woah.. O_O

IT's awsome :O
Great build :)
THe only thing that is less good is the part startin' at 1:12
BUt i really liked thep art when you use a saw it sounded pro and epic :)
WHat you used for the saw? THanks.
Keep it up.

_/Hard Times\_ _/Hard Times\_

Hey!

I got a piano too! HOw you do to play it in your computer?
GOod job :)

ShootingStar responds:

I use audacity, record, export, and then change the .wav to a .mp3 using windows media player...
Thanks for the review!!!!

Finding Faith Finding Faith

What other word ..?

W O W = Wonderfull, omg, Wazzap.
Keep it up